umm, I am not really sure how it happened but it did....Jack is BIG!! I can hardly believe it. I put him in his walker thinking, surely he is too small....nope, he loved it and could even scoot around. I put him in the kitchen and he ended up in the living room.
He is such a good baby!
Craft time at our house is fun...the kids love painting...they paint on paper for half a second and then they paint their bodies...every time!!
Liv creating her masterpiece...
Yes, Rex does have undies on....
The painted hands are their favorites...
more painted paws
The color looks kinda alien-ish, kinda creep me out!
{Rex's paws}
The kids paint, color & use markers on our table. So, I let them put their hand prints on the table too...it will come off eventually. I sold all of the stuff I really liked when we moved here, and since we are not here permanently, we don't want to invest lots of money on furniture. Our Salvation Army table suits us just fine.
{Lil Lucy's paws}
{Jack's paws...kinda..it was a little hard :)}
{Liv's paws}
Jack was perfectly content just chilling on my hip while the kids painted.












1 comment:
So cute! I'm glad to see that painting bodies is far more entertaining other children besides mine.
Post a Comment