Sunday, October 10, 2010

I guess I will be putting band aids on my shopping list

This morning I was puttering around the house putting laundry away.  I thought Lucy was out back with the older kiddos until I walked into her room to put some clothes away and I heard a little squeak under Alivia's bed.  I looked under to find Lucy covered in band aids...wrappers everywhere and an empty 100 pack box of band aids lying next to her.
Awesome!
I did laugh out loud and then tell her to stay put while I got the camera.  After the photo shoot I talked to her about what band aids are for...she knows, but they are just too fun to waste.  The bottom of Alivia's bed is decorated so beautifully with an assortment of band aids.
I think she thought I was distracted with the camera and was attempting to open another band aid. 
 Don't worry, I busted her in time before she had it ripped open.

She is a chronic hide under the bed to get into mischief kinda girl.

2 comments:

Ashley Schill said...

WOW! I haven't checked your blog in a while and I love all of the new posts! Where to begin? I laughed about Lucy and the band aids. Reminds me of when we were driving and Liv said, "Mom, lucy is trying to hurt herself so she can get a bandaid!" And when Rex put bandaids on Jamisen. Your kids really like band aids! :) I love the "nose to nose" for one minute idea-I will store that for later when I have my own fighting children! I love love love the kids dressed up in their cougar gear! So cute!!! Finally, I laughed so hard reading their latest sayings, especially about Rex asking if you were a cow. They are too hilarious!!! oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure Liv said the makeup comment because she saw me with no makeup while we were there and I think she was a little suprised at the drastic difference makeup can have on me! ;) love you guys!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Ouch! That had to have hurt coming off! Hopefully, that will cure her of getting into the bandaids for awhile! :) Too funny!