We had season passes the first year we lived here and really loved it...I'm thinking we need to renew that. It is nice to go and not feel rushed to see everything because Taronga Zoo is HUGE!
It was nice to spend the day there (it was a perfect, beautiful Spring day) and it was extra nice to only have two kids to look after and keep track of. Liv & Rex were at school. I know I have blogged about this before, but the views from the zoo are just incredible. Sydney is so beautiful!
Kip & Lucy are both 3 and are like two peas in a pod. They had so much fun together, chasing the birds, running around, feeding the birds Doritos (hope they are still alive), and making funny animal sounds.
It must have been a successful day because Lucy went on and on about it in the car...talking, talking, talking until she suddenly went quiet...I turned around and she was out cold! She slept the entire 40 min drive home, plus another 20 minutes after I had picked up the kids from school. So if you need your child to nap...let them run around a massive zoo for a few hours... :). Thanks, Chelsea & Kip...let's do it again!




1 comment:
Sorry I just linked here without even posting a comment first! These pictures are too cute. I love the first one where she is leaning on his shoulder. What a little flirt, ha ha! We went to the zoo yesterday and it wasn't nearly as fun without you two.
Post a Comment