The Lone Cypress is located in Pebble Beach. I think it is beautiful!
This is the current home on the property where my family used to live. I have fun memories of riding my big wheel up and down the driveway and playing in the bushes in the yard.
Bird Rock
mom a.k.a Grandma Schill
The Monterey area is so breathtaking. It really is. It has it's own feel and uniqueness.
I have fond memories of looking for crabs in the rocks and then yelling to my brother Ryan to come and get them when I would find them because I was to scared to actually pick it up. Not Lucy, she loves crabs. She and Rex could look for hours in the rocks.
Another pic that melts my heart. My baby boy picked a flower for me and is bringing to me with a huge adorable grin on his cute adorable face.
Mock Cheesecake...oh my, oh my!
My mom would make this when I was little. I hadn't had it in a long time so my mom made some before we headed back to Sydney. It was delish!
We found a Lucy store. Lucy was pretty happy about it.
On our last night before heading back to LA, my parents took us to a great Chinese restaurant.
I think I have one more post to go before our 7 week trip is all documented on the blog. :)
2 comments:
THis all looks so fun and dreamy. Fun to get caught up on your adventures. Your melt-my-heart pics did the same for me, such beautiful kiddos.
I didn't know you guys used to live there - cool! That picture of Jack with the flower is to die for!
Post a Comment