In the morning before school I made the kids hear shaped toast with eggs. They loved it...
While the kids were at school I made rice krispie treat kisses with my cute little assistant Jack.
I decorated their bedroom doors while they were off at school.
Jack enjoying his vday treats.
It was a nice Valentine's Day. Love my husband, love my kids! xoxoxoxo
4 comments:
You are so good. I totally ignore V-Day here because no one celebrates it. I'm not sure Kip even knows what it is, ha ha. It looks like you had a great V-Day in Oz!
Cute ideas Julie! I absolutely LOVE holidays too! It's another reason to celebrate and I love that:) What a cute idea to make rice krispy kisses like that. That's one I'll have to remember for next year!
I loved all of these ideas---I might have to use them next year! Way to be a great nurturer!
You are so ambitious and fun - what a good mom! I loved those heart light thingies - cool!
Post a Comment