Alivia was born on January 30, 2003. I had never had a baby before so you can imagine the mixed emotions I had. Excited, scared, overwhelmed, happy and extremely grateful. When I was 12 years old I wrote in my journal that one day I would name my first daughter Alivia. Of course Alivia loves to hear me tell her this story over and over again. I loved being pregnant, I loved going to my Dr. visits and listening to her heart beat fast. I loved learning how big she was in my belly and imagining what she looked like. The day arrived and after 15 hours of labor, she was stuck and my body wasn't allowing her to be born so at 9:59pm after a c-section Miss Alivia Kathleen joined us. I remember crying when I heard her tiny cry. It is almost impossible to put into words what it feel like to hear your baby for the first time and to have them all wrapped up tight and placed into your arms. There is nothing on earth quite like it and I am grateful I have been able to experience it. I remember holding her in my hospital room and not wanting her to go when the nurses needed to take her. I became a mommy when I had her and I am grateful for what she has taught me over the years. I can't believe she is 9. She helps me so much and I feel so happy that she is my little girl. Love you Liv, always and forever!
.
Happy Birthday Livi Luna! You are beautiful!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you! I totally agree with what you said about holding your baby for the first time!
She's a pretty impressive kid for your first try - well done Julie and Jared. :)
Post a Comment