Sunday, February 19, 2012

Liv's swim meet

{Alivia is in the middle lane competing in the 50 meter freestyle.  I'm not sure why I cut off the exciting end.} :)

 
Liv competed in her school swimming carnival {swim meet}.  She didn't want to do it but after some pep talk from me, her daddy and her teacher, she decided to do it.  It was raining like crazy on the day but I sat on the side with Jack and we cheered her on in the 50 meter breaststroke and the 50 meter freestyle.  She got 2nd place in both events.  She was ahead until the last second and then a girl jumped to the end. No worries, she did awesome and she was so glad she had the courage to do it.  She was invited to compete again next week for a zone meet with more schools.  Super proud of her.
Here she is with her ribbons.  Below is at her assembly at school where she was presented her ribbons.  




No comments: