On Friday night, the Prepchuk's were so nice to watch our kids so that I could go out with Jared to celebrate my birthday. My birthday continued last weekend in the city but that will be another blog post.
{I'm lovin my princess cake}
On Saturday the 10th my mother dearest celebrated her 70th birthday! Two of my sister's flew in from Houston to be with her in California. My brother and his family hosted a party for her at a family cabin. I soo wish we could have been there. All of my siblings were able to see her and chat on a ustream which was fun. I hate missing a party but I am grateful we got to talk to her and skype. Pic below..
My mom is wonderful! I am one lucky girl to have such a great mom. My problem is that she was so great and so wonderful and patient and loving that I have a hard time not comparing myself to her. I want to be just like her.
She is beautiful & always looks for the good in others and in everything, She raised 9 children....amazingly with my dad of course..they are both amazing.
Love my mom lots and I have loved celebrating our birthdays together. I will always be grateful for all that she has done for me & continues to do for me. Whenever I call she answers the phone with such enthusiasm like she hasn't talked to me in years. She makes you feel loved and special...always.
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you so so much!!

1 comment:
Your mom is so cute. I have a feeling your girls will be worried about living up to you too. :)
Post a Comment