Thursday, March 22, 2012

Italian family


One of my mission companions, my trainer actually, Sorella Jex posted this on facebook.  I loved seeing a good Italian family on Mormon.org. It made me happy!

4 comments:

Amelia Hohl said...

You must remember Marco Petrollini from my mission, right? I was serving in his branch when his mother told me he saw my photo on the side of a bus and he miraculously knew who I was and that I was a missionary serving in his branch and she thought for sure we would get married or something. Turns out his companion met me in the MTC and there was no miracle about it. It was even more awkward when he came home from his mission and became our branch mission leader. He and his family are the BEST members I have ever met. Such faith I have hardly since encountered. Love them.

Amelia Hohl said...

You must remember Marco Petrollini from my mission, right? I was serving in his branch when his mother told me he saw my photo on the side of a bus on his mission in France and he miraculously knew who I was and that I was a missionary serving in his branch and she thought for sure we would get married or something. Aahhh! Turns out his companion met me in the MTC and there was no miracle about it. It was even more awkward when he came home from his mission and became our branch mission leader. lol!! He and his family, however, are the BEST members I have ever met. Such faith I have hardly since encountered. Love them.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

How fun! What a cute family!

emilydeardeuff said...

That made me happy too!