There haven't been very many hot days this summer so when they come around we try to take advantage of them. A few weeks ago we had a beautiful Saturday so we packed up the car and headed to Shelly beach. It was a fun day. We all went snorkeling {except Jack}, even Lucy & she was pretty proud of herself.
Jack LOVES scooping up sand & dumping it in the bucket and then dumping it out and then doing it all over again. It's pretty cute.
He found a rock...
There were lots of little fish and the kids had fun chasing them. I tried catching them too but couldn't quite catch one. Rex caught a tiny crab.
Going out with Dad.
The beach is so great! It's a fun way to spend a Saturday. I love the drive home, everyone is tired and talking about what they saw in the water & the fun they had.










3 comments:
I am so jealous that you get to live by a beach - especially that beach. :) Your kids are so lucky to be having this fun Australian adventure. I can't believe even Lucy snorkels - that is the best. :)
Snorkeling is pretty much my favorite activity. I just got scuba certified but haven't used it yet. I wish I lived closer to the ocean,but you have to choose between mountains or the ocean in America and I guess we went with mountains. Good thing we're at least withing driving distance. You are so fortunate to have this experience with your family. Do you have any projection of how long you'll stay there?
Wow. Quite the site to see Jules in a wetsuit. Real snorkeling class! And to just think, you were in the same ocean that we have here!
Post a Comment