Tonight I went into Alivia's room to say goodnight and she gave me a big hug and said, "Mom, I love you so much. If you ever need anything I am always here." She brought me to tears which made her cry. I love that about her. She and I get teary over the same things. Love that sweet girl!

4 comments:
That makes me teary! So sweet.
That is so touching. My little Henry also has that same sweetness and the love I have for him just swells in my heart daily. What great kids we have!
I would have cried happy tears too! Julie,...you are such a good momma! You inspire me to try and be better every time I read your blog. I love your v-day dinner you did for your kids. I want to learn how to play that "Electricity Game" and Jared,...oh Jared,...I think I would have almost peed my pants too. I'm sure he pulled off some crazy dance moves wearing that mask! You guys are just so fun! The world needs you! :)
She is the cutest, sweetest little thing. Don't worry - I cried just reading about it. :)
Post a Comment