Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ALIVIA!!! We LOVE you!!!







Happy Birthday Alivia Kathleen!!! January 30th finally came. Alivia has been waiting for this day for a LONG time. I kept telling Liv that I couldn't believe that my baby was turning 5 years old. She said,"Mom, why do you keep calling me a baby. I am not a baby." I told her that she will always be my baby. She is a cutie. We had a fun day. Alivia had friends from school and our ward over for an Island Princess Party. The girls played games, made a craft and ate cake & ice cream. The best part was present time. It was seiously hilarious. It was like a swarm of girls around Liv. At one point a little girl was opening her present and some of the other presents. It was a bit crazy. Of couse Alivia was thrilled with all of her new gifts. I think she got 6 barbies and I just checked on her and she has them all lined up in her bed. We also gave her the Hannah Montana wig and CD. She has been jamming to it all day. Rex was pretty funny too. Whenever anyone came to the door he informed them that his sister is 5 years old. He is prettty proud of her. Lucy was right there trying to get in on all of the action during the party. She crawled around following people and eating food that had fallen on the floor(lovely, I know). It was a fun day. We have decided to make a little slide show for the kids on their birthdays. Here are a few things we love about Alivia. She has a really sweet heart. She says the sweetest things to Jared & myself. She knows how to make you feel happy and loved. She does this smile that she knows I love. She crinkles her nose and scrunches her eyes. It is super cute. She loves ranch (that's my girls). She loves her dad and is sad if he goes to work when she is still in bed. She likes to give him a hug before he leaves. She is a great big sister to Rex and Lucy. She is very kind and always thinks of others feelings. She loves singing and dancing and making up new songs. She loves playing outside and would stay out there all day if she could. She is smart and loves learning new things. She has many great friends and like making things for them. She loves to draw and covers our house in creative pictures. We are very proud of you Alivia and we love you very much!!!



3 comments:

Blackner Family said...

Birthday's are the best!! Glad the party was a success!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!

Che Butter said...

Wow Jules...that is a swarm of small children you had there. I still have problems comprehending you have a 5-year-old. Don't you still live down the street from me?

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Alivia Montana! It looks like you had a really fun party.