A few weeks ago we had a pretty good snow storm and the kids were begging to make a snowman. The snow was the fluffy kind that you can't even make a snowball out of. So, yesterday we had a great snow storm roll in and I told Alivia after school we could make a snowman. We ended up making three snowman...an Alivia snowman, a Rex snowman & a little Lucy snowman. They turned out really cute. We sacrificed some Oreo cookie for the eyes. The snow was perfect.
On Sunday Rex graduated from Nursery and into Primary. Rex is a Sunbeam. He loves it. Alivia is the class right behind him in CTR 5 and Rex kept turning around and saying "Hi my sister." They both really had fun in the classes.
2 comments:
What a great mom you are! I don't think your kids could be any more beautiful. I have fun catching up and keeping up with you and your family on your blog. Hey, you have been tagged by me. Read our blog to see what that means. Your cuz, Emily
Love the snowmen! I am going to come by and steal a scarf since i don't have one. Rylee loved sunbeams too! It is crazy to think of she had been born 2 days later she would have had to be in nursery another year!
Post a Comment