Monday, August 11, 2008

Some of our favorite things

I LOVE these Popsicles. They are the perfect size & so yummy. We go through Popsicles like crazy during the summer, but what I like about these is that the kids can eat them before they melt all over because they are so small. I highly recommend them.

How many of you gals had the sponge curlers on Saturday nights when you were little? I did & I remember how uncomfortable they were to sleep on. So here I am doing the same thing to my girls. Their hair is just so cute when they wake up. Lucy wanted the curlers in her hair but of course she yanked them out about 5 minutes after I put them in. I had to tame Alivia's hair a bit this morning because it was a little too huge. Those sponge curlers bring me back 20 years.
Screen faces. The kids think this is so fun to do. My screen faces were a little scary so I thought I would spare everyone a nightmare tonight.
I am glad that their little noses don't really look as flat as a pancake.
Why is soda SO much better in a bottle? I am thoroughly enjoying a swig of Cream Soda. UmmUmm.

Rex and his mini Popsicle.

3 comments:

Amanda C said...

Such fun pictures! I am lucky and never had the curlers. My hair is naturally curly enough! :) I love the screen pictures. How fun.

Katie said...

This is a total walk down memory lane from my childhood and even for my boys! I remember pink sponge curlers...one day (not for a long time) if I have a girl, I'm sure I'll put her through the same thing! I absolutely love the mighty magic minis--couldn't have a summer without them!

Looks like you are all doing well! Hope when you come to Utah we can let the kids play!

The Marshall Family said...

I loved the pink sponge rollers! I still have some, but I have tried to make my hair look good using them...and it never does. I guess it is best used on cute little girls!