Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tender!

So I found these pictures of me & Jared when we were Alivia' s age. She was looking at them & she said, "you totally need to blog that." The pic of Jared is of him wearing everything he got that year for Christmas. I think it is so cute & tender. Look at those skinny little bird legs...they are identical to Alivia's. This is a pic of me when I was about 5. I loved that shirt. I thought it was so fancy how it tied in the front.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Love the old pictures. Way cute. I love that you remeber that you thought that shirt was so fancy.. isn't it funny how you can remember details like that.

Keli and Mike said...

The pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys have had a great summer. Don't you love getting together with family?

SommersFam said...

How cute! I thing Alivia looks a lot like you. How fun!!

JeNeale said...

That picture of Jared is good blackmail stuff, and you look adorable in your pic. Love it!