




While we were in Utah it got pretty cold and on the tips of the mountains there was a good amount of snow. It was so beautiful. Everytime we drive over the point of the mountain and see those beautiful mountains it makes me happy. I took these pictures from the deck at my parents house. I have always loved the mountains, but especially now that I live away from them. When I was little there used to be just trees down by the river behind my parents house and you could see the main road down there. We would be playing in the backyard and see my dad coming home from work driving down the road. We knew that it must be close to dinner time. Now all you see are big houses. We had a fun hot dog roast with my brother and his family. It was FREEZING but oh so fun. We had smores and Alivia decided that she just wanted marshmellow and chocolate, no graham crackers...so you can imagine it was a super sticky mess.
3 comments:
Julie, I would like to have the two photos of the mountains from our deck. Would you be able to email them to me? It was fun to see all the cute photos that you have posted. Jared's video turned out great. It was wonderful to read your text. It is a terrific way to keep a journal of your activities and experiences as a family.
Thanks so much for the pictures of the mountains! I have really been missing them lately. I love all of your pictures, such a cute family!
Hi Julie,
I was wondering where you were moving and now I know. Where in Australia will you be going to? Beth's husband served his mission in Sydney. I am so glad that you include Beth in your blogging so I can see your cute family.
love Pam Lee
ps boy I am sure sorry about your throat. I remember so well all those times being sick but still having to be a mom. That was so sweet of Jared to help from a distance
Post a Comment