






So I got hit with an awful case of strep throat this weekend and I am waiting for my antibiotics to kick in. With Jared gone, me sick and 3 children wanting their mommy...it is not such a good combination. Thank goodness for good friends and neighbors who have come to my rescue. Thanks to my sweet husband that made phone calls (from far away) without me knowing. He knew that I wouldn't ask for help. Phone calls came flying in and dinner last night and tonight. There are so many kind people around me. Yesterday I was felling awful so I told the kids that we would turn on the fire get a ton of blankets and watch a movie. It was nice...I got a nice nap in that way. I think all of the preparations to move to Australia and all the late nights getting stuff done finally caught up to me. So...since I am not feeling so hot I am doing a lot of blogging. So enjoy all the new posts.
We took some family pictures in Jared's parents backyard. It is always quite the experience. :)
3 comments:
Oh my heart...Liv's face is the best in the pic with you in the chair. Awesome! Your family is so cute! And you look so beautiful as always. Sorry you are so sick, I hope you get better soon. I miss you!
I am so sorry you are sick. I know that is so hard to be sick and be mommy!! Thank heavens for a good hubby and good friends and neighbors!! I hope you are feeling better!!!
Hey You cute Finch's!
It's the Boyce's down under in St. George. I thought we were down under, but you're really going down under! WOW! We are excited for you! I know I am the worst blogger. I apologize. I was just checking on you guys and saw you were moving. How soon do you go? Good luck. We're happy for you and hopefully can stay in better touch!
love,
Mindy and Brett
Hi Jared! From Brett and Min
Post a Comment