Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pure joy!









Alivia & Rex have been SAVING & SAVING & SAVING for Build a Bear. Jared's Grandpa and Dad make these famous, yummy carmals and the kids sold them for $.25 each and made a TON of money. They have also been saving their chore money & birthday money. So we ventured out to Build a Bear and the kids were in heaven. They picked out their bear, (Rex picked out a koala bear). They stuffed them, washed them, made a wish and picked out an outfit for them. Alivia named her bear Courtney and Rex named his koala Fluffy. They love them so much. Who would have thought these little animals could bring them so much joy.

6 comments:

Lacie said...

That is fun that they could buy them themselves! That makes it more fun! My mom gave me your blog address, it is fun to see all your kids i have never seen!

Ashley Schill said...

That is so cute and fun! I love how each bear reflects their personalities and personal style! haha. That is even better that they saved their money to get them! You guys are such great parents!
P.S. Rex looks like he is getting tall!

Katrina said...

That is so great!! They look like they enjoy them.

Keli and Mike said...

I love build-a-bear! We took Jamison there for his 1st birthday, but I think we had more fun than he did!

Annie said...

YEA!!! I am so glad they earned enough $$! (Glad I could contribute...those caramels were to die for!!!) It looks like they had a blast!! :)

Molly said...

How fun! I love the sleeping pic! My little boy would love the Batman!