Rex has been an accident magnet lately. The other day he was playing on a merry go round and he wanted to go fast, so Jared pushed him fast and told him to hang on. I guess his hands got slippery and he went flying off (like Superman, according to Rex). He had a massive bruise on his forehead. I kind of freaked out because I hate it when my kids get hurt, but especially on their heads. About an hour later we hear Rex screaming his face off. He came running in with a huge red mark on his cheek. Lucy had chomped on his face because she wanted something that he had. Poor little guy! But of course Rex was all smiles later that day. I am surprised Rex hasn't needed stitched yet. Livi is the one that has had stitches twice already.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Is it a boy thing?
Rex has been an accident magnet lately. The other day he was playing on a merry go round and he wanted to go fast, so Jared pushed him fast and told him to hang on. I guess his hands got slippery and he went flying off (like Superman, according to Rex). He had a massive bruise on his forehead. I kind of freaked out because I hate it when my kids get hurt, but especially on their heads. About an hour later we hear Rex screaming his face off. He came running in with a huge red mark on his cheek. Lucy had chomped on his face because she wanted something that he had. Poor little guy! But of course Rex was all smiles later that day. I am surprised Rex hasn't needed stitched yet. Livi is the one that has had stitches twice already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor Rex! Jamison got his first black eye a couple of weeks ago, it was heart wrenching.
So sad! I don't know what life would be like without bruises and scrapes all over my boys! They are crazy! So, when are you taking off? Have you sold your house and all your stuff yet?
Bailey is my tom boy I guess. She has already had stitches and has constant bruises and scrapes and bloody knees, all the time. Poor Rex, I know it's so hard when they are your kiddos.
Post a Comment