Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I just want to say a HUGE thanks to all of you who have left comments and emailed me. You are all so great. Really! I have taken your advice and things are going well. My family lived in England and France when I was a teenager and of course I lived in Italy as a missionary, but this time was a little different. It is a little bit more overwhelming when you are the adult and have your little family to take care of as well. So, a big thanks! :) Week two in Sydney was great. I have lots of pic on my camera that I need to download and get posted. I know that I am late posting Christmas pics, but I wanted to get them up before it was super late. We have got everything from soda swigging with my family, to a BYU/Boise State basketball game, to sledding in all the great snow that fell while we were there....to a candy bra that I got at a Finch family white elephant party, oh, to Alivia & Rex's Christmas parties and last day of school. I am also included pics with some old friends. It was so fun to see friends that I hadn't seen for years. I have been so blessed in my life with incredible friends. We also went to a Luau for Jared's parents ward. I have also included pics from Christmas Eve. We read Luke 2 and the kids had fun acting. Lucy was the angel and Jared's mom was able to photoshop Jared's hand out so it looks like Lucy is floating in the air.( I can't find that one right now so I will have to post it later) Christmas day was great. We spent the morning with the Finch family and the afternoon with the Schill family. It is always so fun to be with family. We were so glad to be able to spend time in Utah for the holidays with family and to be able to see friends before we headed off to Australia. It was strange to go from lots of snow to hot and humid. I will post more Aussie adventures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute new background. Jared said you get the internet today. I'm so excited. I keep watching for you on scype.
Jules,
I am laughing because I am watching video footage from our time in CR last year when we first got there...and the kids are pushing Bella around in a BOX. Hahaha. They had a blast. We love and miss you.
Post a Comment