Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Alice the camel had 2 humps....

My pics got switched up, but oh well... you'll get camels, licorice , camels......
Our camel kept chewing on something & it looked so hilarious. Look at her buckers, it looks like she is smiling for the picture.

We went to a show near our house...I would call it a carnival, but it was called a show. It was a lot of fun. Here we are eating some divine licorice....all different flavors. We had to stand by the crazy clowns trailer because clowns are crazy & a little creepy.


Here we are trekking along on the camels. The kids loved the whole experience.














We also saw a log chopping competition, which was pretty interesting. I have video that I will add soon. So, now we can say we have had a camel ride.....it was a good ride, I wouldn't want to ride one for hours across a desert, but it was fun.






6 comments:

Katie said...

You are having some pretty fun adventures! Hope you are all doing well!

Emily said...

That is awesome! You guys look like naturals! I love those kinds of things (canivals- I mean) although the Virginia fairs need to step it up and add some camels!!

C Stevens said...

Once again - your life in Australia is a party!

Emily said...

Your not in Kansas, that's for sure! :)

Angie said...

I am LOVING all the adventures you are having down under! What great memories for the kids and what cool posts on your blog!!
P.S. You are the cutest Mom I have ever seen with braids ... seriously, so cute. Keep up all the posts, I love it.
XOXO

The Marshall Family said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!