



I thought it wouls be fun to post some of the cakes that I my mom has made for my birthday over the years. She is very talented! She has made hundreds of cakes for the family and others. I remember growing up standing around in the kitchen when my mom was making a cake, watching her and eating the scraps of cake that she didn't need.
3 comments:
Your cakes are awesome!! I love the ITALY cake! Sounds like you had a real nice birthday. Welcome to the 30 year old club!!
Happy birthday Jules!! Sorry I am a day late! I was thinking about you all day yesterday but Josh's grandma passed away and we had her funeral stuff going on all weekend and I don't think we were home for one minute for 3 days. Anyways, I love ya and am so glad I am your slacker friend.
I have serious cake envy! Growing up, my mom always made us sheet cakes. Nice, but not very fancy. To top it all off, she would only make ONE for my twin brother Brian and me!
I remember my first birthday after I got married. I didn't cake what I got, or what we did, I just wanted my own birthday cake.
Post a Comment