Saturday, March 21, 2009

two bottles of shampoo
















Lucy is getting to be so quick at getting into mischief. The other day I found her fully clothed in the bath tub slipping around saying,"whoa, whoa.." on a bunch of shampoo. She had dumped the whole bottle in the tub. I had to clean her up and get the soap out of the tub , so she had a huge bubble bath. Next day I went into the bathroom to put some things away and there again in the tub was the entire other bottle of shampoo in the tub. Luckily is is the super cheap stuff so it's not a huge deal. It seems like no matter where I hide it she seems to find it. The kids loved every second of the bubble bath and didn't want to get out. There were some major bubbles.

8 comments:

Emily said...

That is every kids dream bath right there!

C Stevens said...

She might be giving me ideas. I've really wanted a bubble bath.

Angie said...

Love the bubble bath. Sienna and Lucy are two peas in a pod. They could destroy a house in minutes together, I'm sure! Happy 30th. Are we really 30? Hope things are going good for you. Miss you. I think about you often.
XOXO

Ashley Schill said...

That is so hilarious! What a funny girl. Looks like the kids had a super fun bubble bath, so maybe it was worth it!

Mrs. Wright said...

What a cute bath tub! Lucy is such a little cutie! I love the pictures of their little sudsy faces!

JeNeale said...

That is a serious bubble bath, and you're so good to remember to take pictures of everything! I'm definitely learning from you and my other blogging friends to try to capture the little moments. What fun you all are having in the land down under!

Jen said...

I LOVE the bathtub! Those pictures are classic! So cute! It make me a little nostalgic for when Aubree and Brinnan used to splash around in the tub together--it's also when I get a little sad that Campbelle is so much younger--it was so cute to see all three of yours having so much fun together!! What a cute family!

Justin said...

Those kids are so photogenic...looks like you're having a great time in Australia.