Friday, July 24, 2009

100 Things Your Kids May Never Know About

You may have seen this article on yahoo, but I wanted to post it because I thought it was interesting. It's kinda crazy to think about how much life has changed over the years. I love the great things we have available to us now, but sometimes I wish I could go back in time for a day or so and be a kid. Great memories and classic times! Just the other day I was talking to Jared about those VHS rewinders. Do you know what I am talking about? You put the tape in the machine and it rewinds it really fast. We were joking that only rich people had them. Haha!! I must admit that I don't miss dropping my film off to get developed & paying for them, picking them up only to find that only a handful of the pics actually turned out. I grew up a Schill and Schills go on major road trips. I have great memories of sitting in the car traveling across the US with no AC so of course your legs would stick to the vinyl seats, and taking turns picking the cassette or song that we were going to listen to on the drive. My dad loved classical, bag pipes and B52's so sometimes we threw in some Whitney Houston, James Taylor and Peter Cetera. Gotta love it!! Click on the site below and remember the great things that made up your childhood.
100 Things Your Kids May Never Know About

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: