Monday, July 13, 2009
ScHiLl FaMiLy ReUnIoN 2009
Although we were not able to attend the Schill fam reunion this year, I wanted to post some pics from the event. We thought about going but decided that we wouldn't make the LONG trek home since we just got here not long ago. We WISH we could have been there, but had a lot of fun hearing about it and seeing the pics. Our reunions are great. It is fun to see my brothers and sisters and their fams and catch up. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters and everyone is married so it is quite the fun crowd!The location changes each year and this year my sister Jo was in charge and picked a great place near Zion in Utah. My family is classic and I love it. We are grateful to be a part of such a great family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We didn't get to go to our annual Erekson family reunion either--it is hard being far away. Maybe when it is your turn to pick the place they will all go to Australia!
Post a Comment