Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Central Coast...Foresters beach

We hadn't been to the beach for a couple of months so we ventured out last Saturday to the central coast. It was a gorgeous day and the drive was beautiful. We stop in at a few quaint little towns. There was one town that had an American candy store. I got Jared a Baby Ruth for $2.80. A can of Dr. Pepper was $2.90 and one small Reese's peanut butter cup (the kind that are $.10 at the gas station) $.80. Wow!! We had a great time at the beach. It is the dead of winter here and Rex was out in the water. I swear that boy never gets cold. I had a ginormous wave come crashing down on me. I guess that is what I get for going so close to the waves coming in. It felt nice to be back at the beach and to hear the waves and watch the kids have a good time.

No comments: