Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mom, look what we grew...


The other morning the girls came giggling into my room yelling, "Mom, look what we grew!!" I laughed pretty hard and took a picture. I am a little bit jealous...hahahah!!

8 comments:

Ashley Schill said...

that's hilarious! such funny kids!

Katrina said...

wow, that is so funny. My girls haven't done that yet. I am looking forward to that day!!! Such cute kids. We miss you guys. We were visiting Nic and Dave this past weekend and drove by your old house. We always think of you!!!

Jamie said...

We have a picture of my sister and her friend withe water balloons in their swimsuits when they were little. We still crack up every time we look at it!

Lacie said...

That is so cute!!!! I probably would have laughed so hard!!

Annie said...

One word: HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

soooooo funny and cute

C Stevens said...

So mature.

Phelps Family said...

Too cute! I love what kids come up with. I would have been laughing so hard! You guys have such a cute family! We miss you!