Saturday, July 18, 2009

muddy duck poo

We went to feed the ducks by our house and I kept telling the kids to get away from the muddy part. Lucy took a slide into the mud. I am pretty sure it is half mud half duck poo because it smelled really bad. It was pretty funny to see her face when she fell into the muddy poo.
Carefree....
Liv was the keeper of the bread.
Rex launching his bread pieces. Lucy would drop huge chunks of bread into the water. Ahh, there is just something fun and relaxing about feeding ducks...until they get greedy and start swarming around you, then it's not so cool.

3 comments:

plpamlee@gmail.com said...

you are always doing such fun and simple things good for you

Kelli said...

Hahaha! I was laughing so hard when I saw the title of this post. Too funny! Feeding the ducks is such a good time for the kids. Hope you could get her cute little tights clean.

And your last post was great too! I love their sneaky little smirks. That is hysterical! Thank goodness for little girls :)

Ashley Schill said...

Poor Lucy! I love feeding ducks but I totally agree about them getting greedy and feisty. Jeff and I would always feed the ducks at the duck pond at BYU but then they would get too aggressive and start chasing us! Too much for me!