
I have been getting requests from family & friends to post a pic of my growing belly...so here ya go! I had my ultrasound a few weeks ago and it is always so fun to see the baby wiggling around and doing its thing. We had a belly sleeper that needed some encouragement to flip over so we could see its face. It is always a relief to see all the organs, the cute fingers & toes and the little things the baby does while hanging out in there. Such a sweetie! Stay tuned...this bump is only going to expand over the next 4 months. :)
9 comments:
I can't believe how tiny you still are! You just look like you had a large lunch or something. ;)
Honestly, could you be any cuter? You really look amazing. Hope you are getting a little rest from time to time. We love you!!
you are so cute! I love your little belly! You look great! Congrats on number 4!!!
You have got to be the most adorable and tiny 5 month pregnant woman ever!!!
That's what I look like at 2 months! You look great!!!
I was going to write how cute you were and then I read all of the other comments!! Guess it must be true if we all are thinking the same thing!
I'm just jealous! Why couldn't I look cute when I was prego? Seriously! You look fab!
Seriously Julie?!!!,....could you be any cuter?!! Your so beensy small as a 5 month prego woman! I'm sure everyone is jealous of you! =0) Thanks for the comment on our blog. I always enjoy hearing from you. It looks like you had a good Christmas too! I'm curious,...are you nervous to deliver outside the states?
You are adorable. Yay babies!
Post a Comment