
jared likes to watch csi ny and i quite like it too, but i can't always handle it, so i like to have a back up distraction that i can turn to if the show gets too scary or something. i do find it fascinating how they solve crimes and such, but i am also a bit a of baby when it comes to blood and scary stuff. so, long story short...last night we were watching the show and my back up distraction was making some headbands. i have some old fabric, old clothes the kids no longer fit into and bits and pieces around the house so i thought i would start making use of the fabrics.

i finished this one headband and almost completed another one. the girls loved it when i showed it to them in the morning. it feels good to get back into crafting a lil bit. P.S. i love liv's cheeser in this pic.

a few days ago liv asked me if i would cut her hair. at first i was hesitant because i like it long because i can do more with it, but at the same time it gets tangles in it and food and can be a pain in the behind at times. so, i got out the haircutting supplies and we cut off 4 1/2 inches. i actually think it is a good change and she absolutely loves it. she ran to the mirror and said, "mom, it is exactly what i wanted, it's perfect." yeah, i was pretty happy at that point. ;)
4 comments:
so cute! I love the headbands. I need to find some headbands for our newest one. She is still a preemie though so her head is really tiny. She still has to wear little knitted hats to make sure she is staying warm seeing as how we are in the winter here. I am just not craftsy! Your girls are beautiful!
So Cute! The girls look adorable and I love the headbands you made. You are so creative and talented. I also love Liv's haircut. She is looking so grown up these days! We miss you guys
Cutting hair is not my strong point. I don't know how you do it. I really believe you can do anything.
Julie,...I love them! You should open up your own shop on etsy. Wait,...I think you have your own little shop don't you? A place where you sell little 'italian' hats? Sure love ya!
Post a Comment