
Alivia has always been my helper! She is a great little gal....

She is very loving....

Super funny..............

super cute...

and we couldn't be prouder of her. She is caring and always looking for ways to be a good sis or help me out.

We all love you Miss Livi Luna! I am so so happy I get to be your mommy! I couldn't imagine my life without my girl!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Alivia! Keep being such a good helper to your mommy!
Happy birthday sweet Livi! I'm so glad I got to talk to you on your birthday. I love you!
Happy Birthday to Livi! It really is tragic that our kids don't ever get to hang-out because Miaja seems to have lots in common w/ Livi!!! Maybe one day! Anyways, we hope she had a great day! Can you believe next birthday is 8!!!! WOW! Time flies.
Post a Comment