The little lady of the house is turning 3 tomorrow. 3!! I can hardly even believe it! I was looking through our external hard drive tonight and was loving all of the old pictures. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were bringing Lucy home from the hospital and now she is turning 3 and I am weeks away from bringing home a baby bro or sis for her.
Livi has loved her baby sis from day one. The other night Lucy had fallen asleep before Liv and I went in their room to check on them and Liv was looking at Lucy and she said, "Mom, I just really love Lucy." It melted my heart , of course. I hope they always stay close to each other.
I love that she is holding a string cheese in her hand. :) She has always loved climbing on or in things. In fact today at the store, she suddenly disappeared. She was under the counter part of the check out getting a pen that she spotted. She very politely gave it to the lady at the checkout and carried on her way.
I love her chubby legs...
She has always been a very cuddly girl. She loves to snuggle up to people and usually leave no or little personal space. Here she is with her uncle Jeff & aunt Ashley.
Lucy has always loved music. Before she could walk she would crawl over to the piano and shimmy her way up the leg and put her tiny fingers on the keys. She loves singing and dancing. Tonight when she went to bed I could hear her making up a song... it went like this... "My birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday to me." over and over until after about 3 minutes I didn't hear anything else and she was out.
I love this picture. This was taken at sunset at Lake Lowell in Idaho after a fun time out on the lake.
We all loved going boating with friends in the summer and Lucy was a trooper from the time she was only a few months old. She loved the excitement.
She is just ADORABLE!!
I believe this picture took place on one of our many, many drives from Idaho to Utah to visit family and friends. (My first guess was the mess in the car. Is it possible to travel hours and hours without your car looking like a bomb went off? To be honest though, we could just be on our way to the grocery store and our car is just a mess. hahaha) :) Rex used to be my helper and help calm Lucy down when she would cry in the car. As she got bigger and no longer cried in the car, they still liked to hold hands. Pretty sweet!
She always wants to have or do whatever Livi does. I wrapped a few little straggling hairs around some curlers for her. Ah, the days of the COMPLETELY uncomfortable sponge curlers. :)
Lucy has always brought a lot of fun and happiness into our family. She makes us laugh all the time!
I love her cute little buckers!
It was a long day...
She has quite the personality. She is very social and not afraid of new surroundings or new people. I caught her the other day at the park chatting it up with some ladies sitting on a bench. I think she was trying to convince them to let her ride the scooter that was sitting next to them.
She is for sure a DADDY'S GIRL! She loves her daddy so much. She tells me many times during the day that she misses her daddy or asks when when he is coming home.
3 going on 16. She is a very curious lil gal too. She loves to know what is going on and will ask a million questions too. When I drop Liv & Rex off at school, usually the whole drive home is spent with her asking me a question, me answering it and then her asking why for the next few minutes. I love my time with her.
hmmm...cold, refreshing, newly fallen snow!
Add below...Lucy hanging with all of her Finch cousins. I love Rex trying to help her out with her smile.













2 comments:
darling. I love the pic of her by the window and the snow picture. What a character Hu?
She is just a living doll baby. I love those eye lashes..
Post a Comment