Sat. the 17th was a fun day for this little gal. She requested pancakes for her birthday breakfast. She loves pancakes.
She opened a few presents in the morning...always a huge delight for a 3 year old. :)
Jared's sister found these cute dresses on line. Liv got her dress for her birthday and Lucy's came in the mail last week for her birthday. I love them!
The kids usually get to pick where they want to have their birthday dinner or lunch and Lucy picked McDonald's or Maccas as they call it here. She was in heaven with her spread of food.
We had a fun BBQ/Dora party that night with a group of friends.
The weather was perfect and the kids had fun running around and doing their thing.
The adults had fun too sitting around talking and laughing.
Ah...pinata time. We had a few rounds with the kids each taking a few hits at it, but then we had to call in a daddy to actually break it.
Lucy loves Dora, like most girls her age. I thought about making a HUGE Dora head shaped cake...because we all know that Dora has a ginormous noggin! :)
Lucy was very excited about her new big girl bike...especially when she gets to ride it in her tinker bell outfit.
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!! We love you so!!











3 comments:
ah good times, what a great BBQ...I got to get me some Montreal Steak seasoning! Thanks for inviting us Lucy
When did she grow up? Three already? Please let her know I think she is beautiful.
You put on an amazing party.
Cute, cute, cute little girl. I LOVE the curls! She looks like quite the personality! I noticed that your fourth ought to be coming soon...hope all goes well. My baby just turned one and I felt like he was born yesterday!
Post a Comment