Thursday, June 24, 2010

flashback friday




Tomorrow is Friday.  Flashback Friday.  Liv had a project at school where she had to bring in a timeline of pictures from her life so I have been looking through our hard drive at old pics. I loved it.  There are some goodies on there. For instance this cute pic of Rex eating spaghetti.  He always enjoyed his food...he still does,
Liv and Rex were the cutest buddies when they were this age.  They still are good buddies, but they were two peas in a pod when Liv was 2 and Rex was 1.  I love that they are close in age.


I have all of these cute pics of the kids stored on the hard drive, all taken before I started blogging.  Here is Liv at age 3 (Lucy's age)  you can tell they are sisters.

The other night I was talking to Jared and we were talking about fun times back in Utah during the summer.  One of our favorite things to do go to the Finch family cabin up Payson Canyon.  Here we are back in 2006.  It is so beautiful up there and it takes just a hop and a jump to get to Payson Lake.  We will miss going there on the 4th of July this year.


I like this picture of Jared's dad and Grandpa up at the cabin during the fall.

Cabin + roasting marshmallows= good fun

Cute Liv trying to pull chubby, cute Rex around our backyard in Orem.

Rexbo dude at age ummm, 8 months I believe. I wonder if Jack will look just like him in 6 months.



Ahh, the snow.  This was our first house in Orem.  We loved our house, friends and neighborhood there.  I love thinking back on the "olden days" as Liv calls them.  We have had some great times and great memories.  Until next Flashback Friday.... :)

1 comment:

Mom Schill said...

Loved seeing these photos. Pictures really are the best keepsakes.