Our friend Wes has this nice motorcycle and he wants to sell it and Jared would like to buy it, but I am a little too nervous about it. Yes, he would get to work quicker and could park anywhere, but I would be a wreck everyday worrying about him....sorry, that is just the way it is. :) He know I was a worry wart when he decided to marry me.
But, he did let us take it out about a month ago. We had fun taking a quick ride around. Rex was loving it.
He loves to pose for the camera...he was feeling pretty sweet in the bike helmet.
Liv loved riding with Jared around the neighborhood.
Then it was my turn...here we are saying goodbye to the kiddos. Can you tell that our friends are Canadian??
I am not a huge motorcycle lover, I get too nervous...but Jared took me on a fun ride around and it was actually quite fun. I felt pretty cool. :)





2 comments:
Lookin' good Finch fam! Especially love that awesome Canada flag in the background!
I remember when you took that short ride on my dad's motorcycle. I'm surprised Rex will get on one now. He was so worried about you.
Post a Comment