Hi, I'm Jack! My mom thinks I am sleeping all soundly.....
Nope, I was just faking it!!
Here I am showng my mom my nails that need to be trimmed!
So, really...I can hardly even believe this little boy is 5 weeks already! We are loving him and his baby smell and noises and the whole thing. He has brought so much fun and tenderness into our home. He has just recently started giving us little grins. This morning I woke up feeling like I had been run over and then run over again because of lack of sleep...I turned the light on to change Jack and he looked at me with his little face and cute eyes & gave me the CUTEST, BIGGEST, most ADORABLE grin ever and I said to myself out loud, "That just made last night all worth it, little man." He made up for the long night big time with that move. I love him!



No comments:
Post a Comment