I remember when President Monson announced that a temple would be built in Italy. I got the chills and was so thrilled...I know the Italian people have been waiting a long time for an announcement like that. I thought about all the great people there and how much this means to them. I would love to go there when it is finished and visit my mission again. Viva L'Italia!
Julie~thanks for posting this. I cried. I am praying that we can go there to see the temple someday too. I didn't serve the people like you did but my blood is boiling (literally). Lisa PORCARO Morse
That would be so neat for you and your family to go there one day together. I cried too! It is so powerful and incredible that it is actually happening.
2 comments:
Julie~thanks for posting this. I cried. I am praying that we can go there to see the temple someday too. I didn't serve the people like you did but my blood is boiling (literally). Lisa PORCARO Morse
That would be so neat for you and your family to go there one day together. I cried too! It is so powerful and incredible that it is actually happening.
Post a Comment