Saturday, September 3, 2011

Part 4...Newport

It's midnight and once again I am up...no wonder I am tired.  We have been going non-stop for the past month and a bit.  We are still loving it and soaking up every minute.  I am blogging some more Newport Beach action  I have a billion more pictures to post...hopefully soon.


 My niece Courtney has this shirt that she wears to bed...I believe it came from a Schill Fam white elephant something or other.  Anyway, it was hilarious.  The wolf lovers is what we call it.

Cuteness...enough said!

We walked down the pier with some of the fam to get some chocolate covered bananas...I saw the chocolate covered cheesecake and said...yes, i will have one of those.

Beautiful Newport Beach



 One night we headed to the beach to snap some shots because the lighting was cool.  We had fun mucking around.
                                                                           me and my boo

 Smoochy, smoochy as our kid's would say along with an eeewww!  Sorry about the risky kissing pic..I like it! :)




                                                                           I believe I can fly!

The boardwalk that we loved so much! Such a fun place!




1 comment:

Angie said...

SO SO SO great to see you! Thanks for squeezing me in for lunch! Jack a boo is adorable. I loved the sleeping picture of him with his cute little armpit rolls. (Really that is the only time in my life I have used cute and armpit in the same sentence!) Your flying picture reminded me of a picture a missionary would take! haha You are such a dear friend. It was great to spend time with you. Tell Jared Hi! Love ya. (P.S. I love seeing the Aussie vocab squeezed into your sentences!)