We left California and drove to Utah where we stopped in Cedar City at Jared's brother's house for the beginning of the Finch family reunion.
....roasting smores in the backyard with the kids.
Anytime Jack sees one of these cars he pretty much camps out in it for the rest of the night. He loves them.
Jared got a double celebration for his birthday.
We also celebrated his mom's birthday which is 4 days after Jared's.
The kids were excited about watching a movie outside while on the tramp. Since we hadn't been in Utah for years it was nice to feel that familiar Utah summer air and smell. I love summer nights in Utah. The kids wanted to sleep outside on the tramp but they started dropping like flies once it got later. I think Jared was left out there...
So many fun memories. I will blog more hopefully tomorrow. It's hard to pic from the 3000 pictures that I took, but I am grateful that I can document it on a blog.
More to come..............






1 comment:
Outside movies are the best! And yeah, kids always think sleeping on the tramp is going to be way more fun than it actually is. :)
Post a Comment