These little cuties could not get enough of the four wheelers. They were on those things all the time. It was cute listening adorable watching them pretend.
We stayed a few nights in this cool cabin at Duck Creek near Cedar City. It had a million levels with a million bedrooms. We stayed in the very top so it was a good work out hiking up and down the stairs.
I went with Jared on a fun 4-wheeling ride. It was fun to go with him and he didn't leave me in the dust too many times. :) I might be a tad bit slower than we is...or maybe I should say I am a little more cautious. :)
Once again Liv is our photographer and snapped pics of me pulling my hair back for my big ride.
The cabin had a hot tub and of course the kids loved it. I am not really a hot tub lover. I get too hot after about 3 minutes, but those 3 minutes are good I suppose.
Rex went on some fun rides with Gpa Finch
Lucy was hilarious with these goggles. She said they were her rat finding goggles. She was certain that she was going to find a rat. Luckily she didn't. :)
Lucy with her cousins Tucker & Kennedy.
Rex saw this and was convinced that the rest of the truck was buried under the ground. He's a cutie with an imagination.
Liv with her newest little cousin Kendall.
Lucy having a fun time with Gpa.
Mr. Boo LOVED the 4 wheeler. He would cry when we took him off of it.
We had a fun game of volleyball. My little Liv was good. I was proud of her. I love volleyball.
We had a bubble gum blowing contest. Rex won in the kid category.
Lindsey showing us what she's got.
and Tyler too.
Not to brag or anything but I totally ruled the adult category and won.
Lucy was playing with some wood and told me this was the harbour bridge for the birds.
We stopped at Big Rock Candy Mountain. It looks like a big mountain that is made out of candy...pretty cool!
Rex with his rock candy.
Who doesn't love Lincoln logs? Childhood memories. Rex made this cool cabin.
The kids love the pool at the bottom of slide at G&G Finch's house.
Jack wanted to be so big and he did look so big when he hopped on this big boy bike.
lots bb gun fun at the cabin.
These two girls were cute little buddies. It is fun to see my kids play with their cousins.
Jared got this lovely bb gun for his birthday from his brother. We brought it all the way home to Australia and not once did they take it out to inspect it at the airport. But they did swipe some of my other stuff at customs which was a big fat bummer.
The Finch girl cousins at Payson Lake.
I know, I know I look super tough like I know what I am doing.
Don't mess...
The whole gang after church.
We went to the pool in Payson...pools and my kids=happiness
This little cute dude loves slides that land in water. He will go down them at least 40 times.
My kids are not really scared of anything, The slide doesn't look that steep but it was...here is Rex racing down . His face was classic the first time he went down. Pure joy mixed with pure terror.
Liv taking a turn.
Marshmallow guns.
We ran a 5K. Lots of strollers filled with cute kids. It felt good and was a fun thing to do together.
Can you tell Rex just LOVES having his picture taken?? It looks like I am being all tender holding his hand but I am actually just keeping him from running away.
livi...
with aunt "flaire" a.k.a. Claire
Rex looks so big & handsome.
at the pool
I love summer dinners in the backyard. I love the smell, the warm air, the cold grass. It brings back a flood of memories for me.
We were able to do an early morning session at the Provo Temple. We missed having Collette come with us.
Pillow pets are all the rage and our kids are loving them. They were the perfect souvenir for the plane ride home. Lucy got a turtle and named it "Turdy". Funny and so cute. She loves her Turdy.
Seriously she will be 16 if I blink.
Love this picture of my beautiful girls. I feel so lucky to have such sweet girls. I hope they are always good friends.
That's all for now folks.....







3 comments:
So cute. Looks like you guys had a PACKED vacation! That's the way to do it! I wanted to tell ya that I went to the temple here the other day and met a girl from Orem who had gone to Orem High. After talking with her we realized that she had a friend who lived off of Palisades...your sister Becca. It's a small world huh! I love that.
Saylor got a turtle from an aquarium in hawaii- she also named it turdy:) Looks like you guys had tons of fun- sorry we didn't get to see you!
Wow, what a cabin - how fun! Tucker and Kennedy look like they could be Jared's kids - don't you think? Love the family pics!
Post a Comment