We took a few visits to our old stomping grounds, Utah Valley University. It is always fun to go back, see what has changed and be the only one in the whole school walking around with 4 kids. :)
The dreaded Hall of Flags where it was pretty much a cat walk. I usually opted for walking outside and around to get to my classes.
We went up to the cafeteria and ordered rolls and ranch and yummy peanut butter bars and ate them with the kids. {a memory of ours}
We went and showed the kids the pictures of their daddy when he was a big shot at the school. Jared served as the Vice President one year and the Student Body President the next year. Go Daddy!
We visited old friends that work there and they hooked us up with all sorts of t-shirts and other UVU goodies. Jared is still the man there. :) College life seems so long ago. We both loved our college days, fun times...taking Biology twice...not so fun! haha!
The kids had fun with their friends at Trafalga. They built a new snazzy one in Lehi just off 1-15, makes me kinda feel bad for the old one in Orem.
The droppy thing..
Me on the droppy thing screaming and laughing louder than...oh...the 4 year old on there.
The rock wall was another favorite. The all did awesome.
{Courtney & Liv rockin' it}
Rex did so good, he went all the way up to the top so fast.
Lucy did a good job too but I think she like swinging down the best.
We went for frozen yogurt and saw these three lovely flags..of course, it's Utah county where there are 60,000+ students in one valley.
Liv will some of her best mates.
{Maddie, Liv, Courtney, Leah & Clara}
I love this picture. We took one like it when these girls were little. Beautiful girls.
The Riverwoods shopping Center in Provo blocked off some of their roads and made a water area. Jack practicing his land surfing.
The moms had fun watching the kids run and round while we chatted.
{just noticed a few girls in the background trying to escape...hahaha}
The girls said they were having girl talk under the towels...
We stayed at my parent's house in Orem {the house I grew up in} for 2 1/2 weeks. This is the view from the backyard. I love it, I have always loved it. You have a great view of the Provo Temple. Cascade Mountain and the BYU Y on the mountain.
Looking left you see Mount Timpanogas...a family favorite to hike...it's a beast, but so beautiful from the top.
Hot Dog roast in the back yard.
Jack's cute lil dirty face.
Nothing screams my childhood more than the Bean Museum at BYU. We went there all the time when I was little. We used to rent dead stuffed animals, totally don't know if they let you do that anymore, but we would rent animals and pretend we found them in our backyard and take pictures. SO FUNNY!
We like to see who can go face to face with the animals for the longest.
We stopped to say hi to the Cougar.
This stadium holds a lot of memories for me....
Jared chilling with one of our good, good friends Scott.
Spending a hot summer night at Scott & Hillary's. The cute boys {Jack , Christian & Madsen}
Rex has had his heart set on this girl since as long as he can remember & still does!. {Emmy}
Liv & Maddie have been friends since they were born...here they are at 8...below at 1.
{Val, Hill, Amanda & moi} We went for lunch at a great Thai restaurant in North Orem.
More pics to come!

1 comment:
Your parents have the best view from their house! I'm sure you've missed those mountains. I love the picture of Rex and his lady friend - he looks all shy and embarrassed. Cute! And speaking of cute, that Jack is so dang adorable - don't you just want to freeze him at this age? You could rent dead animals from the Bean Museum?!! I wish I would have known that growing up. P.S. Tell Jared I love his vest. :)
Post a Comment