I love these gals!! We have been friends for years and years! Some of these girls I have known my entire life, some I met in elementary school and some I met in high school, but they are all friends I know I will have forever.
While we were in Utah we had a fun get together at Nat's house in Orem. It was so fun to laugh and talk and hang out like old times. Luckily all the husbands and kiddos got along well too. :)
{Melissa, me, Dana, Heather, Natalie, Cecily, Rachelle, Erin & Melanie}
We were missing those that live out of Utah and those that were having or just had brand new babies. We wish they could have been there! xx
Heather {in the middle} just had her 5th baby a few weeks ago.
Below are some goodies I found while in Utah. The first pic was taken in 1998, the year after we all graduated high school.
{heather, cheyenne, melissa, me, natalie, andrea, erin, melanie, christy & jenny}
The pic above was taken while we were in high school. We had a coupon to Sears, the one where you get like a bizillion copies of one picture, yeah, we did that one. Haha, it was fun, you can tell it was taken mid 90's, we are looking so good! :)
I am so grateful for these girls, for the good influence they were and are on me. I am grateful that I never had to worry about anything when I was in their company because I knew they would always do the right thing. We graduated, went to college, served missions, got married, moved, had babies, worked...and it is always fun to come back together, even after sometimes many years, and pick up where we left off. These girls are wonderful and I know we will always be friends. Friends are so important and I am thankful these lovely young ladies {young being the key word since we are all still in our EARLY 30's} :) are my friends.
A few more pictures from our get together. Nat had a fun slide in her house that the kids just thought was the coolest thing EVER!! I actually did too, pretty clever!
Liv had fun with Dana's twins Ashley & Brooke and Heather's little girl Jaislyn.
Fun times!!








3 comments:
Oh how I wish I could have been there! Looks like you all had a great time though! I completely agree with everything you said and boy are we all lucky to have a great friend like you! (Thanks for adding that fabulous Sears picture. It gave me a good laugh. I'm gonna have to dig mine out!)
Fun! I love how much stuff you were able to cram in while you were here. :)
Ahhh, I recognize those girls! I know I wasn't that close with any of you in HS, but each and every one of you was always soooo nice to me & I'll never forget it. Glad you are all still such good friends! :)
Post a Comment