After all of the family reunion fun we spent the next three two weeks in Utah visiting lots of friends and spending more time with family. We loved it! After being away for years it was so great to catch up. We visited friends from our first neighborhood in Orem after we got married. They have been dear friends over the years and we have watched each other's families grow. Our kids love each other and are all almost the same age. I love it, and I love all of them. I love it when you have friends that you can see and catch up with and pick up where you left off even though you haven't seen or lived near each other in 5 years. Seriously friends for life. :)
Cute little Sydney. She was not even a month old when we left for Australia.
Lucy with her friend Aubrey. They were only 18 months when they last saw each other so back then they called each other woo woo...they still do.
Some friends from our old neighborhood. We loved that area. We met so many great people there, really down to earth good people and it was fun to see them again.
Alivia with one of her best friends, Courtney. These two are like two peas in a pod.
Our friends Val & Kevin have THE best back yard. Honestly, it is dreamy. Tons of space, huge mature trees and areas for kids to explore. So, of course, like the old days, set up the pool and let the kids have an afternoon in the sun while us moms chit chat away. When Val & I were pregnant, {me with Rex & Val with Clara. They are only months apart} we would sit in the blow up whale pool to cool off during those hot summer days with our big bellies.
What is summer time without a slip-n-slide. I mean seriously...good childhood memories except I think it was back before they actually made and sold them, ours was usually a tarp.
There they are, the two babies I mentioned earlier. Rex & Clara.
Mickey mouse chicken nuggets, fruit, veggies & dip...looks yum to me.
The kids had fun at a place called Kangaroo Zoo {it made us think of our home in Oz} for their cousin Campbelle's 5th birthday party.
Bouncy things galore, they were lovin it!
Lucy and Campbelle {i love cousin time}
I probably should have been a good mom & rescued my kids from this giant kid eating monster but no, I wanted a picture instead. :)
Week of pictures to come...













1 comment:
Lucy and Woo Woo look like they could be sisters - crazy!
Post a Comment