Sunday, January 20, 2008

LUCY - Spaghetti, sleeping, swimming & stairs!






Lucy has discovered how fun it is to climb the stairs in our house. She hasn't figured out how to climb down though. Luckily she hasn't fallen, but every time I put her down she heads right to the stairs. When she sees you coming she shakes her head back & forth and crawls faster.

We went swimming yesterday at an indoor pool by our house. Every time we go Lucy falls asleep so she hasn't been in the water lately. She LOVED it. She was squealing at the water fountains and clapping her hands. It was fun to watch her crawl straight into the water without any fear. She had a great time.

We had spaghetti the other night & Lucy ate it up. Every baby needs a spaghetti picture. Lucy was falling asleep during dinner & her head starting bobbing, but she was still trying to drink her bottle. We were laughing pretty hard.

5 comments:

Blackner Family said...

Seriously could your kids be any cuter!! They are all adorable! Love the picture of speghetti and the bottle!!

Natalie said...

I am so sorry we missed out on swimming! I fell asleep while the kids trashed the house. It was not a pretty picture. Next time we are there because I want to see Lucy Lu!!!

Jill Johnson said...

Your kids are so cute!! Do you know if any of the old gang (melanie, dana,erin,etc.) have blogs I would love to see them and keep in touch Thanks!1 JILL

Dana said...

Cute cute Cute.
Hey Jill! I do have a blog that I have yet to put anything on! My goal this weekend is to get it going. It is http://jdsorensen.blogspot.com/ Check on Sunday night so that I will have to do something by then.

Jill Johnson said...

Love your new background!!