
So we have gone back & forth when we thought Alivia should get her ears pierced. Jared pretty much left it up to me. I was 12 when I got mine pierced and it took some serious begging. At first we said that we would wait until she wanted them pierced and then worry about it. She wasn't interested for the longest time so we thought maybe when she turns 8 we will ask her. Well, she has struggled with anxiety at school and so I made her a chart and everyday that she went to school without crying, she would get a sticker. She went 2 weeks without crying and so she decided that she wanted her ears pierced. It was that or build a bear. She invited 2 of her friends to come with her. She was so brave and said that it didn't even hurt. It hurt when I had mine pierced. She is a brave little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment