




Rex wanted a T-Rex party for his birthday. We had some of his friends from church & school. They all had a great time. We made a dinosaur nest from grass clippings and I hid eggs in the nest. They also went digging for dinosaurs in a bucket of dirt. Rex was in heaven and everyone seemed to have a fun time. Rex wore his T-Rex cellent shirt. It is hard to believe out baby boy is 4 years old.
4 comments:
What a fun party! I love the cake!
I remember when Rex was born. We were in the same hospital, I had Bailey that same day. I remember visiting each other in our rooms with our cool hospital gowns on!!! Happy Birthday Rex!!! You are so big...
It looks like everyone is having fun despite the rain outside. You did a great job on the cake. The birthday guests are really enjoying those masks! It was special to talk to Rex on his birthday. I love him a lot.
REXBO!!!! We are so sorry we didn't call you on your FOURTH BIRTHDAY!! We Love you and want you to know how much we miss you! We hope you had a fantastic birthday. It looked like a lot of fun!
Love,
Aunt Angela, Uncle Ryan, Noah, Tennyson & Isabella
Post a Comment