

Last week Rex was supposed to be going to bed, but we suddenly heard him crying. Jared went upstairs to see what was wrong & Rex had a HUGE goose egg on his eye. He wouldn't tell us what he was doing...I am guessing he was jumping on his bed and smacked his eye on the edge of his bed. Over the next couple of days his eye turned green, yellow, blue & purple.
5 comments:
ouch!
Holy Moly! Poor little Frankenstein.
Rex, that must have hurt a lot. What a big goose egg! I'm glad you are all better now. I love you lots.
All I could think while reading was owie!!
Oh, that looks painful. I am glad he got through it. Bedtimes are always full of some kind of mischief. Bailey and Aislynn broke their beds the other night by jumping on them. Gotta love it!!!
Post a Comment