


My friend Angie tagged me and I am supposed to tell you a little somethin, somethin about my great husband. Here ya go...
1. What is his name?
Jared Paul
2. How long did you date?
Let's just say it is a long story. Jared asked me out in Oct. 1998 and I said no because I was going out of town to visit some friends (he thought I was totally making it up...I wasn't & was hoping he would ask me out again). I actually asked him out in November 1998 and we dated for 6 months (2 months of it I was in England for a study abroad). Then we dated other people for a few months then we got back together...then I went a mission and we got engaged month after I got home and were married 2 months later. That is the story in a nutshell.
3. How old is he?
Jared is 33 years old.
4. Who eats more sweets?
We both love sweets, but different kinds of sweets. I like gummy stuff & he loves nutty chocolaty stuff.
5. Who said I love you first?
Jared. This is actually a funny story. I as in England and Jared called me & at the end of our conversation he said "I love you," and it kind of stunned me and instead if saying it back like a normal human being, I said, " uh, (pause)thank you." So embarrassing.
6. Who is taller?
Jared by about 5 inches or so.
7. Who sings best?
I think Jared. When we were dating, on Valentine's Day he and 3 of his friends & roommates came over and sang to me. It was super tender. He is also great when he sings in the shower. The acoustics are awesome.
8. Who is smarter?
I would have to say Jared. In all the years we have been married, he is yet to not be able to figure something out. He can do pretty much everything. He is one smart cookie.
9. Who does the laundry?
That would be me. I fold it too, but I pile it a mile high in the laundry basket & I leave it at the bottom of the stairs & he carries it upstairs for me.
10. Who pays the bills?
Me
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Jared
12. Who mows the lawn?
I actually really like mowing the lawn. I always have. We have a system. I mow while he follows me with the weed eater. It gets done pretty quick.
13. Who cooks dinner?
I do, but Jared makes the most divine grilled cheese. It takes about an hour because he had the heat on so low so that the butter melts just right. One morning he made me a breakfast grilled cheese with eggs and ham. On his way to work he called me and when I answered he said, "I am sorry." I said,"For what?" He said,"Because I might not be able to make that good a sandwich ever again."
14. Who drives?
We both do. He always drives at night.
15. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Jared. He gets over stuff, apologizes and moves on and I am more of a stewer. It takes me a little longer than 30 seconds to get over something.
16. Who kissed who first?
Jared kissed me first. We had been dating a few months.
17. Who wears the pants?
Neither of us. Lucy does.
18. How long have you been married?
It will be 7 years in December.
Love ya Jared!
I am tagging Ashley S., Maria, Dana & Stasha
2 comments:
Hahah I totally remember that phone call in London. Ahhh good times. I'm so glad you guys stayed together.
Glad things worked out so great... you are a perfect match! Justin and I had a long road to our wedding... but it's makes it that much sweeter now, right? Fun to read about you two!
Post a Comment