



Every year we watch The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I love it. I watched it tons growing up, so we gets so excited when it comes on around Halloween. You get such good advice like, "don't jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker." Our favorite is when Charlie Brown says, "I got a rock." I can't help but feel bad for poor Charlie Brown. We had a fun night snuggling and watching an old classic.
3 comments:
I love that movie!! When the crap did you start wearing glasses?! I would just like it to be known that my word verification to leave a comment on here is brazzess. That sounds comfy.
We love that one too! I've always felt bad for 'ol CB too -with all those rocks he gets! As a kid I wanted to share my Halloween candy with him, and I thought his friends were jerks for not sharing theirs!
I love your glasses Jules. You look sharp in them! Hope you enjoy them.
Dad
Post a Comment