On Sunday I decided to take a few pics of the girls in the backyard. We had a fun time playing around. I love my girls and want them to quit getting so big so fast. :)
They are too cute. But we all knew that would happen because they have a beautiful mama! Aren't you psychic about my furniture rearranging? After we realized that it might be awhile before we would move anywhere I decided to reallocate areas. The family room is in the front room and the downstairs is a...play room! The kids love having their own space. Im trying not to let it drive me crazy that it is empty and ugly-undecorated. You know me:) I'll have to post pictures so you can give me suggestions. P.S add me to your skype!
So cute--they are getting big! Nathan was "talking" to Rex on his play cell phone today. :) He also made him a valentine, but I didn't get it in the mail, sorry.
4 comments:
They are beautiful!! What great pictures!
It does go by soooo fast. Some days are long but when you look back it all seems so short.
Love pam
They are too cute. But we all knew that would happen because they have a beautiful mama!
Aren't you psychic about my furniture rearranging? After we realized that it might be awhile before we would move anywhere I decided to reallocate areas. The family room is in the front room and the downstairs is a...play room! The kids love having their own space. Im trying not to let it drive me crazy that it is empty and ugly-undecorated. You know me:) I'll have to post pictures so you can give me suggestions.
P.S add me to your skype!
So cute--they are getting big! Nathan was "talking" to Rex on his play cell phone today. :) He also made him a valentine, but I didn't get it in the mail, sorry.
Post a Comment